Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Joseph Smith Movie and General Conference

So there's a new version of the movie, Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration. The original version has been playing for several years in a few LDS visitors' centers around the world. I've seen it several times and really enjoy it. But now there is new version of the film that supposedly focuses more on Joseph Smith as a prophet and is easier to understand for those who know very little about him. I haven't seen this new version yet, but I'm sure it will be good. The movie itself can be viewed or downloaded online at MormonChannel.org/Joseph or on YouTube, and here's a link to the article I just read about it from the LDS Newsroom.

Also, last weekend was the 181st annual LDS General Conference, which was superb as usual. It can be viewed or listened to here. I highly recommend watching some. The chance to hear from inspired prophets and apostles of the Lord over TV and the Internet whenever I want is something I hope to never take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment